Meet Our Music Therapists
Jennifer Puckett, LPMT, MT-BC
Owner Therabeat, Inc.
Co-owner In Harmony Pediatric Therapy
Jennifer completed her music therapy degree at the University of Georgia. She remained in the Atlanta area for her music therapy internship with the Fulton County School System, working with children with special needs. Jennifer resides in Cherokee County with her husband Brian, and their three children Carlynn, Brinlee, and Walker. Her credentials include:
- Member of the Music Therapy Association of Georgia, American Music Therapy Association
- National board certification in Music Therapy
- Georgia Music Therapy License
- Music Therapy Internship Director 2011-Present
- Neurological Music Therapy
- Early Intervention Specialist
- Therapeutic Listening Program
- Infant Massage Trained
- Kindermusik Educator Trained
- Serves as Reimbursement Chair of the SER-AMTA (Southeastern Region-American Music Therapy Association)
- Serves on the AMTA-MTBO-(American Music Therapy Association Music Therapy Business Owners Task Force)
- Appointed to the Music Therapy Licensure Advisory Committee by the Georgia Secretary of State 2014-present
- Active Member of the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce
- Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Class of 2017-2018
- Enjoy! Cherokee Top “10 in 10 Young Professionals” 2018
Alison Williams, MT-BC, Music Therapist
Music Therapy Team Lead, Internship Supervisor
Alison Williams hails from the Mississippi Delta where she received her Bachelor of Music Education degree from Mississippi Valley State University in Itta Bena, MS. She also received her Masters of Music Education with concentration in Music Therapy from the University of Georgia in December of 2010. Alison first came to us as an intern and has been an official member of our staff as a music therapist for seven years. She is a licensed music educator who loves working with children. Alison is a gifted singer who believes that her mission in life is to share the gift of music with others.
- Early Intervention Specialist
- National Board Certification in Music Therapy
- State Licensed Music Therapist
Chelsea Kinsler, MT-BC, Music Therapist
Chelsea Kinsler completed her Music Therapy degree at The University of Georgia. She then completed her Music Therapy internship with the Fulton County School System, working with special needs children aging from preschool to high school during the 2011-2012 school year. She is a nationally board certified Music Therapist as well as a state licensed Music Therapist. She loves coming to work everyday and working with amazing families! She resides in Marietta with her awesome husband Chris and their new baby boy, Rhett.
Perry Wright, MT-BC, Music Therapist
Perry received her Bachelor’s Degree in Music Therapy with a focus in voice from the University of Georgia. She has been a part of the Therabeat team for 2015. She serves a Music Therapist and the team Program Director for group activities. Perry has been singing with Atlanta Master Chorale since 2016. In addition to music therapy services, she also provides voice, piano, and guitar lessons.
Hayley Echols, LPMT, MT-BC
Hayley received her Bachelor’s Degree in Music Therapy with a focus in voice from the University of Georgia. She completed her internship at Therabeat, Inc. and is so thankful to be a member of Team Therabeat! She is a nationally board certified Music Therapist as well as a state licensed Music Therapist. Hayley resides in Roswell with her husband Taylor.
morgan minyard , LPMT, MT-BC
Morgan earned her Bachelor of Music in Music Therapy from the University of Georgia. She became board certified in May of last year, and completed her internship at Trident Medical Center in Charleston, SC! Morgan has a love for many instruments including bassoon, ukulele, guitar, piano and voice! She is incredibly thankful for the support and love from her family and friends, and is excited to be a part of the In Harmony team!